We Are Available Round The Clock To Help You-Call Us Day Or Night!
A person’s bond can be costly, depending on the conditions, but we can help. Talk to our team of affordable bail bondsmen if you’re concerned about the fee.
We have various payment options available and will work with you to find the best one for your needs. We have sites throughout Palmdale, California, and are open to serve you best 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
So, no matter what time of day it is, you can count on the Bail Boys to come to your aid and that of your loved ones.
Professional Bail Bonds Agent Near Me
We try to do everything in our power to help you and your loved ones during this challenging time in the fastest and cheapest way possible.
1. Initial Payment
You pay a fraction of the advanced amount to start the release process
2. Personalized Payment Plan
Have money problems? Don’t worry; we will create a payment plan that will fit your financial condition.
3. Obtaining Release
We give the court the full bond amount mentioned and quickly get you or your loved one realized.
What Our Clients Say
Unfortunately, a member of my family was arrested and brought to jail. I was asked to assist them in their escape. I had never experienced anything like this before, and I was utterly overwhelmed. I looked for bail bonds near me and found this site. The bail bond agent that received my call was David. He walked us through the process and devised a budget-friendly payment plan for us. The bond was delivered to the jail within an hour of completing the application, and my family member was released shortly after.
- “Great service from the guys at Your Way Out bail bonds. They really know how to keep things discreet and I didn’t feel like was being gotten over on. Their staff was professional and courteous with no judgement. Thank you to Your Way out bail bonds for helping me get my cousin out of jail.”
- “Wow! Really rocked it. I’m very impressed. Was helped, contacted immediately, checked up on (when I need it the most) and was given proper guidance. PLUS can’t bet the rate.. Anywhere. (Seriously… I checked) If you find yourself or someone you love in need of this service and piece of mind… Priceless :)”
- “William got my husband out from jail , and aside of that he is helping us with other problems and he is a good man to trust he know alot about laws and he will help ypu in amything you need.”
- “They were able to make the process of getting me out really fast. They also let me sign on days I will be able to make it. They answered when ever I called if anything ever changed and they were was always someone available every hour of the day. Truly the best bail bonds I know.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What is bail?
In short, Bail is that part of our legal system that allows an accused person to be temporarily released from custody so they can continue their lives while they prepare for their day in court.
What is a bail bond?
A bail bond is a financial guarantee made by or on behalf of a criminal defendant that is used to guarantee their appearance in court through the end of their trial upon release from custody.
Who is an indemnitor/guarantor?
An indemnitor/guarantor is the person(s) willing to be responsible for the defendant while they are out on bail and co-assumes financial liability to guarantee the full bond amount.
When does a bail bond forfeiture take place?
Bail bond forfeiture results when a court appearance is missed. If a defendant misses a court date, a bench warrant is issued for their arrest.